I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect basket handbag all summer. Two weekends ago, I found it! This adorable basket bag was a score at the Silverlake Flea Market for only $20! You can watch the weekend vlog HERE. Today’s post I share with you what I keep in my handbag for the summer. Believe it or not, it’s very minimal, especially for a “beauty guru.”
WHAT’S IN MY HANDBAG
Because I have a thing for small handbags, I pair down what I keep in them. Most are surprised at how little I actually carry around with me. If you’re familiar with my handbag collection, you know I typically invest in small purses like the Chloe Nile. My latest designer handbag purchase. Read more about the Chloe Nile HERE.
SUMMER 2017 CONTENTS
What’s in my bag for summer 2017? The absolute necessities:
- Louis Vuitton Key Pouch Monogram Canvas $200 SHOP HERE or SHOP USED HERE (one of the best designer purchases I’ve made, fits cash, cards, ID, and keys)
- Hand Sanitizer Trader Joe’s $1.99 (available in stores)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Bloom $25 SHOP HERE (never leave home without a Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. Bloom is my perfect MLBB shade)
- Fresh Sugar Sport SPF 30 SHOP HERE $25 SHOP HERE (SPF on the go!)
- Ilia Lipstick Crayon in Red Balloon $24 SHOP HERE (takes my look from day to night instantly)
What kind of handbag person are you? Do you carry everything with you or are you a minimalist? Let me know in the comments. I’m so noisy, I want to know what you keep in your purse, so if you have a blog post or video feel free to share with us in your comment as well.
POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Chloe Faye Handbag (read)
Best Lip Balms Without Petroleum (read)
Thrifted Finds (read)