I’ve been wanting to try this cult skincare serum for some time. After three weeks of use, I have to say Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum is worth every penny. At $185 USD for a 30 ml bottle or $65 USD for a 5 ml travel size you might have sticker shock, but when you learn about how the ingredients are sourced, distilled, and combined, you’ll think it’s a steal.
VINTNER’S DAUGHTER ACTIVE BOTANICAL SERUM
April who is the founder of Vintner’s Daughter comes from a wine making background. Where it takes years to create the perfect bottle. So when it came to creating the perfect holy grail skincare product, time and cost did not matter. It takes three weeks to distill each botanical ingredient. If you know anything about the beauty industry, this is unheard of and incredibly costly. By taking the time to source and distill each ingredient at it’s optimal time, it ensures the highest potency of each botanical. Each batch is also tested for efficacy. If it does not pass, it does not get bottled.
The active botanical serum took two years to develop. It’s unique blend delivers the very best whole botanicals, beautifying nutrients, and balancing properties to your skin. Taking the place of several standard skincare products, just 5-6 drops of Vintner’s Daughter will deliver visible radiance, clarity, and brightness. It also replaces several steps/ products in your skincare routine, you can argue that the price evens out in the end.
- Easy to use
- Replaces multiple skincare products in my routine
- Noticed: brighter skin tone, even texture, reduced redness, hydration
- Prefer if the dispenser was a pump vs. dropper (being nit picky here)
HOW I USE IT
My skin is currently normal/oil with occasional breakouts. Here is how I incorporate Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum into my daily skincare routine.
- Essence (depending on my mood, I might skip this step)
- Vintner’s Daughter, use the press and push method to apply (SHOP HERE).
- Light moisturizer and SPF during the day (depending on your skin you can skip the moisturizer)
THE PRESS AND PUSH METHOD
It is recommended to use the press and push method to apply the serum.
- Start with cleansed skin
- Apply 5-6 drops of serum into palm of your hand
- Gently rub palms together. This will activate the serum and distribute product between both hands.
- Place your entire hands on both sides of your face and press firmly. Push serum into your skin by repeating on your entire face, neck, and decollete for 30 seconds.
*I also love this because it forces you to take time to care and touch your face. It’s very ritualistic and destressing.
Sign Up For My Newsletter
Have you tried Vintner's Daughter? What are your thoughts if so. If not, will you?