This blog post is about 10 ways to save money at Disneyland as a toddler parent.
10 Ways to Save Money at Disneyland
Disneyland is one of the most magical places on Earth, but it can also be quite expensive. From tickets to food to souvenirs, costs can add up quickly. However, with a little planning and some insider tips, you can enjoy the park without breaking the bank. Here are 10 ways to save money at Disneyland:
- Bring your own water bottle: Disneyland allows guests to bring in their own food and drinks, so save money by bringing a refillable water bottle. All restaurants offer free water, and there are also water fountains throughout the park. If you're looking for something extra special, Starbucks has triple filtered reverse osmosis water.
- Ask for free souvenirs: You don't have to spend a lot of money to bring home a souvenir from Disneyland. Ask for free pins and stickers at stores or cast member stations throughout the park. In Galaxy's Edge, you can also pick up a free creature guide.
- Bring your own snacks: Another way to save money is to bring your own snacks in a small insulated bag. This will not only save you money on food, but also give you more options if you have dietary restrictions or picky eaters.
- Buy one soda and refill the cup: If you're a soda drinker, buy one at the park and save the cup to refill at Alien Pizza Planet. This can save you money, as the refill price is only $0.99.
- Split ice-cream on Main Street: If you're in the mood for ice cream, consider buying a two-scoop cone and asking for extra cups. You can then split the ice cream with your group and save money, as a two-scoop cone costs $5.29, while two single scoops cost $5.99.
- Buy Disneyland-themed toys before you go: Skip the pricey souvenirs in the park and buy Disneyland-themed toys like bubble wands and stuffed animals at Walmart or other retailers before your trip. This also applies to shirts and ears.
- Bring your own stroller: Disneyland rents strollers, but they can be expensive at $18-36 per day. If you have your own stroller, you'll save money and have a more comfortable option for your child to nap in.
- Look for hotels with free parking: Parking at Disneyland can be pricey, but many hotels near the park offer free parking. Some even offer shuttle services or are within walking distance. If you have to drive, consider using a ride-share service, which may be cheaper than parking at the park.
- Use Target's circle app: If you plan to buy tickets or souvenirs at the park, consider purchasing Disney gift cards at Target using the retailer's circle app or Target card to earn points. Just make sure not to buy more than you need.
- AAA Memberships get you discounted tickets: If you're a member of AAA, you can purchase discounted tickets to Disneyland, saving you money on admission.
By following these 10 tips, you can save money at Disneyland and still have a magical time. Do you have any other tips for saving money at Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Watch How to Save Money at Disneyland
Check out this video on "10 Ways to Save Money at Disneyland" from my YouTube channel for more tips:
Shop all our Disneyland must haves HERE.
You Might Enjoy
DIY Custom Mickey Jeans: A Step-by-Step Guide for Mommy and Me Disney-Bound Outfits
Wonderfold Stroller Wagon Review – W2 Elite Stroller Wagon