This blog post is a Wonderfold Stroller Wagon review of the W2 Elite Stroller Wagon model.
Wonderfold Stroller Wagon Review
As a first time parent we have made many mistakes. These mistakes usually come in the form of buying products that weren’t efficient and generally a waste of money and space.
I have made many purchase mistakes since becoming a mom which made me question if I should purchase the Wonderfold Stroller Wagon that I’d been eyeing for about a year. As far as stroller wagons go, The Wonderfold is pricey ranging from $500 to just under $1,000 depending on the model you choose.
We ended up purchasing the W2 Elite Double Stroller Wagon in early June 2022 off the Wonderfold website. After a discount and taxes, my total cost was $510.62 USD.
Watch The Wonderfold Stroller Wagon Review
Wonderfold Stroller Wagon Review Specs
The Wonderfold Stroller Wagon has many features that help it stand out compared to others on the market. Here’s what the website claims for the W2 Elite Double Stroller Wagon:
- Seats up to two children
- Removable, raised seats that recline, offering flexibility for your children's needs
- 5-point safety harnesses with pads for added comfort
- Removable canopy with adjustable canopy fabric for ultimate sun protection
- Adjustable canopy poles to accommodate growing children
- Adjustable handlebar for parents of varying heights
- Ample storage space includes pockets on all sides and a removable rear basket to hold all of your essentials
- All-terrain wheels with suspension and bearings for a smooth ride and easy maneuvering
- Easy to use, one-step foot brake
- Front zippered entrance for easy access to the carriage
- Deep carriage with mesh sides for optimal ventilation
- Roll-out wind/privacy shade for year-round comfort
- Optional pull strap for extra rough terrains
- Bench seats can be converted to a single rider seat by moving the harness to the center of the seat
- 1-step foot brake system
- Easy to fold and stands when folded
Breakdown of The Wonderfold W2 Elite Stroller Wagon
After about 5 months of daily use, here are my honest thoughts on the stroller wagon.
- Lots of space for one child. You can fit two, but we prefer to only use one seat to allow our child plenty of space to lounge and move around.
- Comfortable 5 point harness.
- Easy to remove sun canopy that’s adjustable. Much better in quality and function compared to others on the market.
- Adjustable handle bar that’s easy to use and is comfortable for the adult pushing the wagon.
- Fair amount of built in storage space compared to other wagons.
- Amazing quality wheels that are easy to maneuver through different terranes.
- Efficient foot break that’s easy to use.
- Deep carriage walls with mesh paneling for ventilation.
- Quality materials and build.
- While you can seat 2 in this model, it becomes a tight squeeze.
- The reclining seats are not easy to recline and are a bit useless.
- While there are a lot of built in storage pockets, my toddler can get into most of them. Ideally I wish there were zippers on the side pockets.
- The pull strap is pretty awkward and not well designed at all compared to the rest of the wagon.
- Will need to purchase an aftermarket cup holder.
- The wagon folds down pretty easily, but is still a bit bulky and can be heavy for someone with mobility issues to lift into a car.
If you have been looking for a stroller wagon and have your eyes on the Wonderfold brand, you won’t be disappointed in your purchase. It is pricey, however you can feel the quality of this stroller wagon.
There are a few cons to the wagon, but overall it lives up to the hype and price.
Whenever someone asks me about the wagon I always mention the cons, however ultimately my biggest regret with The Wonderfold Stroller Wagon is that I didn’t purchase it earlier. We are definitely getting our cost per use out of this thing and it would have made our lives easier sooner.
Other Stroller Wagon Options
If you are looking for a stroller wagon, but The Wonderfold is out of your price range, here are a few I would recommend based on specs. I've listed them in the order of recommendation and made notes HERE. You can also shop directly below by clicking on each image.
Keep in mind I have not purchased these myself. Below recommendations are based on reviews and information provided online.